Tuesday, October 18, 2005

hey...i have no idea who will be reading this, and right now I really could care less. Right now, I just need a place to vent, somewhere where I can put my thoughs down...and typing is the easiest way. Anyhoo....
So the whole reason for this entry is mainly boys and my friends, and the two kind of tie together. See, three of my closest guy friends like. And I like one of them. Or I think I do. Ever since last week, he has been acting really strange, and I don't know how to address it. I think I'm gonna end up just breaking down, and I really don't want to do that. I know I'm gonna have to confide in someone, I just haven't decided who...
And then there are my girlfriends. Lately I've just felt off kilter with them, if you know what I mean. So I was kinda hanging with the guys. But then this whole thing started...
And I have a question::how come other girls can talk about their crushes forever and ever, but whenever I try to talk about my feelings, I just feel disregarded??? I guess I'll find out a bit more at school tomorrow.

1 comment:

Erika said...

heyy!!! well, my friend, perhaps you are a bit of an artist...you dont feel things like other ppl...your emotions affect your mood...or maybe its the other way around...and u know exactly how u feel and what you want to say, but in an instant you can be unsure and at a loss for words. a kindred spirit of mine. congrats on your first post.

talk to me whenever...