Friday, August 24, 2007

$$$


lately i've been really worrying about my "financial situation". i know it sounds really stupid for a 16 year old girl to be worrying about finances, but i worry about it. mainly because i am on the egypt trip for march...seven months away. and i have to get $3600. that's how much the trip costs, anyways. i'm not even sure if my parents will pay for some of it. they're not sure yet. they say it depends on how hard i work to get some money for the trip. but that's a lot of money! and then add on spending money...it's just so much. and my parents aren't sure if they want me to get a job, and i want to get a job but it would have to be a miracle job for me to actually be able to take it. because it would have to be a good job so that my parents would allow me to take it (no 7eleven for me!). it would have to be flexible, because there are some days that i just can't work. and i want it to be somethinghat i could actually enjoy doing. but how often can i get those three things to all coordinate? how could it work? i just don't know...and plus my parents don't always want to be driving me back and forth from a job, and even once i have my license i might not always be able to take one of the vehicles...so it's kind of a mess. and i've really been stressing about this lately. so i guess, once again, i must give it all up to god...

FATHER I KNOW THAT YOU HAVE A PLAN FOR ME. I'M ON THIS EGYPT TRIP, YOU MUST WANT ME TO GO. BUT HOW WILL I EVER PAY FOR IT? LORD PLEASE SEND SOMETHING MY WAY. IS IT WRONG TO BE PICKY ABOUT WANTING A JOB THAT I WILL ENJOY? IS THERE EVEN A JOB OUT THERE FOR, ONE WHERE I CAN ONLY WORK A FEW DAYS A WEEK? I NEED A MIRACLE JOB...AND GOD YOU'RE THE ONLY ONE WHO DISHES OUT MIRACLES...SO CAN I ASK FOR A MIRACLE JOB? LORD PLEASE TAKE CHARGE OF THIS SITUATION AND SHOW ME A PATH IN LIFE TO TAKE...

No comments: