Monday, November 14, 2005

The Weekend :'(

Sorry 'bout the sad/crying face, but it's pretty much how I've felt all day.
On Thursday, I found out that one of my best friends, Kellen, is being sent away to a boarding school in Toronto. I've known that he might be leaving for about a month, but it was a real shocker to find out that he is leaving--tomorrow (tuesday). It was horrible. My friend Teaghan and I were crying, we were just so depressed. It's so horrible. So this weekend I've been pretty depressed, trying to come to terms with it, and just talking to Kellen A LOT--a few hours in total! In a way, though, there were some benefits--not of him leaving, exactly, but just the emotion and feeling that it gave us both. We just talked a lot, and there were so many hugs. It was just so...comfortable...to be with each other, just talking and stuff. He's hoping to get out of going, but who knows...his dad is so strict!! And I don't want him to kill himself, or to run away...but he said he wouldn't.
However...this did give us a chance to get feelings out in the open...aka me finding out that Kellen likes me...
It's a good feeling, and I kinda knew it was coming...but at the same time, it just makes it so much harder for him to leave...
Tomorrow's our last day...



Another turning point, a fork stuck in the road
Time grabs you by the wrist, directs you where to go
So make the best of this test, and don't ask why
It's not a question, but a lesson learned in time

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

So take the photographs, and still frames in your mind
Hang it on a shelf in good health and good time
Tattoos of memories and dead skin on trial
For what it's worth it was worth all the while

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

It's something unpredictable, but in the end it's right.
I hope you had the time of your life.

"Time of Your Life" by Green Day

1 comment:

Erika said...

thats so bittersweet and beautiful...i love love! lol and those lyrics are amazing!