Sunday, December 18, 2005

Where Has Life Gone, And Where Is It Going?

Life is just being so confusing. Maybe it's just me, and how I view the world. But I know other people who are also struggling, so maybe it's not just me...

I just feel like I'm trying to find my place in the world, you know? Like I don't know where I fit in.

All these problems in life...and you have to solve them. But in order to solve a problem, you must first figure out the problem and isolate what needs to be fixed. Not always an easy task!

I'm really not sure how to explain this all. So I'm going to put an e-mail in here that I sent to a friend, in which I was trying to figure things out, to sort through things. Sorry if it's hard to follow!

people are always saying how you hafta believe in yourself, and follow your heart. but what do you do when you dont believe in yourself because you don't know what you believe anymore, and when you don't know what your heart is saying?
you told me that i need to sort thru my problems, to find a solution for them...and to not worry about things so much. maybe i need to relax. i never saw myself as an uptight worrier, but maybe i am.
but to sort thru your problems, don't you first need to know what they are?
if that's the case, i think i've figured out my problems, thank goodness. but how do you solve things? like i said, how can you figure something out when you don't trust yourself? when you second guess every thought that you have?
im always telling people to be positive thinkers, that things will get better. i've always been the positive one. and im still positive...for everyone but myself.
but i don't always act depressed or messed up...i always seem so happy, so hyper. at least that's what i think. but what do other people think? i want to see myself the way other people see me.
i always tell people to be honest with me. am i not being honest with myself?
or is this just a whole thing that im making too big of a deal about?
will my foundation, that i thought so strong, fall down? will it crumble to pieces?
and if it does...
will i be caught underneath?


Sometimes you wonder if this fight is worthwhile.
The precious moments are all lost in the tide, yea.
They're swept away and nothing is what is seems,
the feeling of belonging to your dreams.

Listen to your heart
when he's calling for you.
Listen to your heart
there's nothing else you can do.
I don't know where you're going
and I don't know why,
but listen to your heart
before you tell him goodbye.

And there are voices
that want to be heard.
So much to mention
but you can't find the words.
The scent of magic,the beauty that's been
when love was wilder than the wind.

Lyrics from 'Listen to Your Heart' by D.H.T.

Make up your mind, and I'll make up mine
Don't worry about me I'll be fine
The last time you yelled at me I swore that I heard you say
I wish I hadn't met you at all.
I started thinking
I'll sit back and relax and wait for the morning

Lyrics from 'Make Up Your Mind' by Theory of a Deadman

1 comment:

Erika said...

dont let other people affect what you believe--just keep listening to your heart baby girl and it will show you what to do!