Tuesday, January 17, 2006

Keep My Friends in Your Arms, GOD

What is it about this month? Why are people so messed up? But really, it's not the people...just what they do...or how they act...or just what is going on in their lives...

I'm glad though that most of my friends trust me so much, enough to tell me almost all their problems. And I don't want them to tell me so that I can keep up with the latest gossip. I just want them to feel that they can trust me, and I want them to know that I will always be here for them.

But at the same time, I'm so freakin scared that someone will lose it and they will jump off the edge of the cliff with nothing to hold on to...


GOD, YOU KNOW EVERYONE'S THOUGHTS. YOU KNOW THE THINGS THAT THEY AREN'T TELLING ME OR ANYONE ELSE. WHETHER THEY KNOW YOU KNOW OR NOT, YOU STILL KNOW. KEEP ALL MY FRIENDS SAFE. LET THEM KNOW THAT YOU ARE ALWAYS THERE...AND LET THEM KNOW THAT I AM HERE TO BE AN EAR TO LISTEN, AND THAT I WILL DO ANYTHING THEY ASK TO HELP THEM...I JUST WANT THE BEST FOR THEM GOD. PLEASE KEEP THEM SAFE. FOR THEIR SAKE AND MINE. OH GOD, I BEG YOU, KEEP THEM SAFE...BRING THEM UP FROM THEIR DOWNS. CUZ EVEN WHEN YOU SEEM TO BE THE FARTHEST AWAY, THAT'S REALLY WHEN YOU ARE THE CLOSEST. YOU JUST WANT TO CARRY US OUT OF THE DARK PLACES, YOU WANT US TO WANT YOU. YOU WANT US TO GROW CLOSER TO YOU. DON'T LET US EVER GET AWAY.

No comments: