Sunday, January 22, 2006

Why Do I Hide This?

GOD, WHY DO I HIDE THE FACT THAT I BELIEVE IN YOU? I MEAN, I KNOW THAT IF IT CAME TO IT, TO A LIFE OR DEATH SITUATION ABOUT BELIEVING IN YOU, I WOULD SAY THAT I BELIEVED IN YOU, BECAUSE I DO. BUT WHY DO I HAVE TROUBLE TALKING ABOUT YOU, BEING TRUE TO YOU, IN EVERYDAY LIFE? WITH MY FRIENDS...THEY ARE PROBABLY THE ONES THAT NEED TO HEAR ABOUT YOU THE MOST. CUZ SO MANY OF THEM ARE QUESTIONING YOU, AND THEY NEED TO KNOW THAT I BELIEVE, AND THAT I CAN HELP THEM ON THEIR SPIRITUAL JOURNEY. I HAVE NOT BEEN THE CHRISTIAN EXAMPLE THAT YOU WANT GOD. I'M SORRY. HELP ME TO BE WHO YOU WANT ME TO BE, TO STAND UP FOR WHAT I BELIEVE IN, AND TO NOT LET YOU TAKE THE BACKSEAT. CUZ YOU SHOULD BE IN THE FRONT SEAT, HELPING ME DRIVE.

1 comment:

Erika said...

God should not just be in the front seat helping you drive, he should be the driver--and the car--and the map, the GPS, whatever. When He's your everything, anything is possible. Keep the faith, hunn...