Saturday, April 07, 2007

Erin Michelle Baldwin


to my deartest enji, on her sweet sixteen...

E is for empathetic
R is for raquetball
I is for intelligent
N is for never-ending-ball-of-energy

darlin you are such a sweetie. you have a heart of gold and you're always doing things that will make other people happy. you're always looking out for everybody else. you're so compassionate...when you see someone else crying, you cry along with because your heart hurts for them. i admire you so much for these things, and many others.
such as the fact that you work on your relationship with God, and are making such an effort to be obedient to him in every way, shape, and form. you amaze me with your insight on human life, and the way the you perceive things.
thank you for loving me for who i am, and for accepting my crazyness...and for being crazy along with me.
thanks for all the good times, and for the ones that i'm sure are to come.
i love you!

1 comment:

enji said...

awww, sweetie.
i have no idea what to say besides, THANK YOU and I LOVE YOU!!