Thursday, November 08, 2007

<3


I WANT A GUY...

who would move the hair away from my eyes and then kiss me.

hold my hand in line at the mall and make all the girls jealous.

someone who would sing to me at random moments.

who would let me sleep on their chest.

a boy who would get mad at someone if they called me ugly or was mean to me.

i want someone who would call me 3 times a day if he went away.

someone who would just let me gossip to him and would just smile and agree with everything i said.

he would throw stuffed animals at me when i acted dumb and then kiss me a million times.

someone who would make fun of me just to make me laugh.

he would take me to the park and put his arms around my waist and give me big bear hugs all the time.

he would tell his friends about me all the time and smile when he did it.

and we'd make out in the pouring rain.

he would never be afraid to say "i love you".

and we'd argue about silly little things and then make up.

i want a boy that would kiss me at midnight on new years and count stars with me.

who would stay at home with me on a friday night just to help me make dinner and watch movies together under the same blanket.

someone who would tell me i'm beautiful, but not too often.

who would make me laugh like no one else could.

but mostly i just want someone who would be my best friend and would never break my heart..